ℹ️ This page explains how to create a booking on MotionTools as a customer and as an admin.
- Create a customer (Prerequisite to creating a booking)
- Create a booking with the Webbooker
- Basic steps for creating a booking
- Execute a booking
- Track a booking
- Optional data
- A MotionTools Tenant has been launched for you.
- You have been invited as an admin to this tenant.
- You signed your admin user up on your MotionTools tenant.
- At least one customer account has been created.
Create a customer
At least one customer account is required in order to be able to create bookings. Read Create a customer for more information.
Create a booking with the Webbooker
Basic steps for creating a booking
- Go to Bookings on the Webbooker.
- Hit the + button.
- Only as admin: Search & select a customer account you have just created.
- Define a first and potentially a second stop.
- Choose from available booking attributes (known as Capabilities).
- Define the start time of your booking. If a booking needs to be completed as soon as possible, we recommend the Instant or Now option. To time bookings in the future, use scheduled bookings. Read Set up your scheduling configuration for more information.
- Hit Book.
Execute a booking
Read Execute a booking for more information.
Track a booking
- Go to Bookings tab on Dashboard.
- Past, future and active bookings are visible there.
- Filter by scheduled date, service areas, booking statuses and customers.
Fill in additional information about the driver and this information will also be visible in the Driver app.
If pricing and payment method is enabled you can select a payment method. If invoice address is enabled you can optionally fill in an invoice address.