This article explains how a driver signs up in the app. After an admin invites a driver via the dashboard, the driver will receive an email to download the app and complete registration.
Sign up in app as a driver
- Open the ‘MotionTools’ app.
- Click on Company ID located on the top left corner.
- Enter your specific company ID, which can be found in Settings > Business details of your tenant account or within the invitation email i.e. trial1126.
- Hit Continue.
- Enter the invited Driver email. This information can be found on the Dashboard or in the driver's invitation email.
- Hit Sign up.
- Enter personal details and phone number.
- Hit Next.
- If necessary, enter the vehicle details or skip this step. The vehicle page is optional and can be disabled on the platform.
- To go online, locate the slider at the top of your screen the slide to the right. The slider turns blue to indicate the status ‘Online’.
- If you have more than one Capability enabled (i.e. bike, cargo bike), choose the capability to go online with. Depending on the configuration, this helps to filter out the suitable vehicle types for different bookings requirements.
- You are now online and will see available pickable bookings that are part of the Service area you are located in.
Download the ‘MotionTools' app on Android or iOS