ℹ️ This article explains how to create a webhook in MotionTools i.e. to build a custom integration.
- Login to the Admin Dashboard on MotionTools.
- Go to Settings > Webhooks.
- Choose a name for the Webhook.
- Paste the webhook URL from the external tool (receiver URL).
- Tick the webhook you would like to enable. For example, if you want to catch bookings that get completed, use
hailing_booking.transition. With this the system will catch all booking transitions including
paidindicating that the booking got completed.
- Hit Create Webhook at the bottom of the page.
To add Webhook verification, read the tutorial here.