The product and engineering teams at MotionTools keep working to bring you new features and product enhancements. Check out what's been released this week!
👁️🗨️ Platform features
- Reduced One-time password for drivers to be 5 characters only.
- Improved error handling in the Dashboard if a tour can’t be created due to validation errors
- Introduced Journey View on the Package details page.
- Allowing the naming of a tour to be optional.
- Introduced webhook for when a package interaction fails. To learn more about webhooks, read Webhooks quickstart.
📱 Driver app
Library versions: iOS 1.8.0, Android: 8.0.5
- Full support for blocked accounts.
- Improved highlighting of a tour in the pickable bookings list. To learn more about tours, read Introduction to tour building.
- Redesigned the booking details screen.
- Introduced support for Package Failure Reasons.
- Design improvements of the side menu (iOS only).
- Design improvements of the pickable bookings list (iOS only).
- Improved handling of unlocking AXA locks via Bluetooth (Android only).
Explore the API documentation for more resources. That's not all — we have more features to come that will improve how you and your customers use the MotionTools platform every day.