The product and engineering teams at MotionTools keep working to bring you new features and product enhancements. Check out what's been released this week!
👁️🗨️ Platform features
- Introduced a new webhook
driver.locations_updated, which allows to subscribe to driver location updates independently of whether a driver is busy with a booking or not. View our API docs for more information.
- We now filter out anonymized drivers per default from any metric in the analytics page.
- Introduced / extended a new default homepage for admins, managers and customers that give a better overview of the features in the dashboard.
- Introduced and extended a new default homepage for admins, managers and customers that give a better overview of the features in the dashboard.
🚗 Fleet Manager
- Filtering out all archived vehicles from list views.
- Introduced support for failure reasons in case packages cannot be picked up to dropped off.
- Small improvement for generating package label sheets.
Explore the API documentation for more resources. That's not all — we have more features to come that will improve how you and your customers use the MotionTools platform every day.