👁️🗨️ Platform features
- Introduced a new webhook called 'driver.locations_updated', which allows to subscribe to driver location updates of drivers that are not busy, but available. View our API docs for more information.
- Reduced the length of one-time passwords for drivers to be 5 characters only.
- We now filter out anonymized drivers per default from any metric in the analytics page.
- Introduced a new homepage for admins, managers and customers that give a better overview of the features in the dashboard.
- Introduced a dedicated sound for browser notifications for new bookings that are a 'tour'. This helps admins and managers to distinguish new incoming bookings from manually or automatically optimized tours.
- Ability to block and unblock users via the dashboard / API.
- Improved error handling in the dashboard if a tour can’t be created due to validation errors. To learn more about hailing bookings are being validated on creation and editing, see Hailing booking validation.
Library Versions: iOS 1.8.0, Android: 8.0.8
- Full support for blocked accounts.
- Improved highlighting of a tour in the pickable bookings list. To learn more about tours, see Introduction to tour building.
- Redesigned the booking details screen.
- Introduced support for Package Failure Reasons.
- Design improvements of the side menu (iOS only).
- Design improvements of the pickable bookings list (iOS only).
- Improved handling of unlocking AXA locks via Bluetooth (Android only).
- Reduced the standard size of uploaded photos without losing a lot of image quality to improve the uploading speed.
- Support for sending a driver offline via the dashboard.
- Showing pins on the map for all bookings in the list for pickable bookings sorted via distance. For more details on booking types, read this article.
🚗 Fleet manager
- Filtering out all archived vehicles from list views.
- Support for Movelo bikes with AXA locks.
- Fixed the feature to refresh the vehicle status.
📞 Masked communications
- Restricted the ability to contact a recipient to only during an active delivery.
- Introduced support for failure reasons in case packages cannot be picked up or dropped off including the ability to setup failure reasons in the dashboard.
- Small improvements for generating package label sheets.
- Introduced Journey View on the Package details page.
- Allowing the naming of a tour to be optional.
- Introduced a webhook for when a package interaction fails. To learn more about webhooks, see Webhooks quickstart.
- Improvements of the package import feature.
- Improvements to the package dispatcher.