The product and engineering teams at MotionTools keep working to bring you new features and product enhancements. Check out what's been released this week!
👁️🗨️ Platform features
- Introduced a new webhook
driver.locations_updated, which allows to subscribe to driver location updates independently of whether a driver is busy with a booking or not.
- We now filter out anonymized drivers per default from any metric in the analytics page.
- Introduced a new webhook called 'driver.locations_updated', which allows to subscribe to driver location updates of drivers that are not busy, but available. View our API docs for more information.
- Reduced the length of one-time passwords for drivers to be 5 characters only.
🚗 Fleet Manager
- Filtering out all archived vehicles from list views.
- Introduced support for failure reasons in case packages cannot be picked up to dropped off
- Small improvement for generating package label sheets.
Explore the API documentation for more resources. That's not all — we have more features to come that will improve how you and your customers use the MotionTools platform every day.