The product and engineering teams at MotionTools keep working to bring you new features and product enhancements. Check out what's been released this week! In case you haven’t heard - we are changing our name to MotionTools! Read more about it on our blog.
- The booking lists are now updated instantly for both admins and org managers no matter if the booking is a new incoming customer booking or a manually or automatically created optimized tour. Sound notifications remain throttled to 5 seconds.
- Improved the user experience for the bookings map view, especially with regards to the zooming into the map when bookings are being selected.
- Self serving notification translations: You can now adjust push notification translations for the driver app directly via the dashboard as an admin. In the coming weeks we will continue to move more and more configurations to be fully self-serving.
- The stacking feature to build tours with one click has been improved to now also work from the “On hold” (
to_be_dispatched) status. Please contact us if you like more information on the feature or the new improvement.
- We adjusted the masked communication fallback strategy to not show any phone numbers anymore in case the connection cannot be established via the proxy. Error messages in the driver app will be made more user friendly with the next app update.
- We finalized our initial version of turn-by-turn in-app-navigation. Drivers now don’t need to leave the driver app anymore to get a fully fledged turn by turn navigation experienced powered by Google. Let us know if you want to try it out.
- Improved the error messaging when Bluetooth connections to vehicles fail to help a user unblock themselves.
- Improved support for force assigned booking on Android.
- Switched geocoding for packages importer to be based on HERE Maps instead of Google Maps to improve accuracy of automatically geocoded addresses.
Explore the API documentation for more resources. That's not all — we have more features to come that will improve how you and your customers use the MotionTools platform every day.