👁️🗨️ Platform features
- Introduced a new webhook
driver.locations_updated, which allows to subscribe to driver location updates independently of whether a driver is busy with a booking or not.
- We now filter out anonymized drivers per default from any metric in the analytics page.
- Introduced a new webhook called 'driver.locations_updated', which allows to subscribe to driver location updates of drivers that are not busy, but available. View our API docs for more information.
- Reduced the length of one-time passwords for drivers to be 5 characters only.
- Improved geocoding accuracy when bulk uploading bookings and packages.
- The booking details screen shows links to the corresponding tour of each stop, for all stops dispatched as part of a tour. To learn more about tours, see Introduction tour building.
- Current position can be easily determined by a new 'Locate Me' button present on the map.
🚗 Fleet Manager
- Filtering out all archived vehicles from list views.
- Introduced support for failure reasons in case packages cannot be picked up to dropped off
- Small improvement for generating package label sheets.
- [API Only] Admins can now create packages directly at a hub, by selecting a saved hub as the initial location of the package.
- Improved customer search: a list of suggested customers is displayed as soon as the customer search field receives focus.