The product and engineering teams at M-TRIBES keep working to bring you new features and product enhancements. Check out what's been released this week! In case you haven’t heard - we are changing our name to MotionTools! Read more about it on our blog.
- Added option for Admins to include user profile data (first name, last name, etc) in the Custom Screens JWT token.
- Added support for updating push notifications title independently from the body and vice versa.
- Fixed: Active date range filter for bookings not being respected by incoming bookings.
- We now display a user-friendly message if a masked phone can't be provided.
- Android only: Improved Bluetooth permission handling on Android 12.
- Reminder: We finalized our initial version of turn-by-turn in-app-navigation. Drivers now don't need to leave the driver app anymore to get a fully fledged turn by turn navigation experienced powered by Google. Let us know if you want to try it out.
- Requesting more than 100 results (limit url parameter) when fetching a list of items is now deprecated, and marked as such via the presence of the X-Deprecated header on the response.
- SetDriverLocation endpoint is now considered deprecated, and marked as such via the presence of the X-Deprecated header on the response.
Explore the API documentation for more resources. That's not all — we have more features to come that will improve how you and your customers use the MotionTools platform every day.