Our team has been working to bring you new features and product enhancements and we would love to present them to you with this update!
- [Preferred Drivers]: Improved the UX of assigning preferred drivers to bookings and tours. This now takes place in a dedicated dialog which allows you to search drivers and to filter results availability or service area.
- [Bug fix]: Selecting a suggested Saved place using keyboard arrows no longer sometimes selects a wrong place.
- [Bug fix]: Paid bookings no longer appear cancelable in the booking details screen.
- [Packages]: Drivers can now check-in all packages with just one click.
- [Generating Labels]: We display a user-friendly error message prompting a user to try again in a minute when too many labels are generated at once.
- [Filtering users]: Users can now be filtered by online/ offline/ invitation status.
- [Booking Stops]: Stops can now be grouped. Completing one stop in the group automatically completes the rest of the stops in the associated group.
- [Saved Places]: Metadata can now be passed when creating booking stops from Saved places.
- [API Docs]: Endpoint permissions are now displayed for the endpoints where the permissions were documented: example. Although not yet available on all our endpoints, we plan to document the permissions on all our endpoints in the near future.
Explore the API documentation for more resources. That's not all — we have more features to come that will improve how you and your customers use the MotionTools platform every day.