Our team has been working to bring you new features and product enhancements and we would love to present them to you with this update!
- [Service Areas & Zones UI/UX]: Updated service areas and zones management UI, featuring cleaner design, metadata editing, improved GeoJSON support, and more.
- [Side Menu UI]: Improved the side menu UI — cleaner design, re-ordered & re-grouped items, improved mobile layout, brand new icons.
- [Company Identifier]: Admins can now set a custom company identifier. If your drivers use the generic driver app provided by MotionTools, they enter this ID to sign in. If you update the ID, you must notify your drivers as otherwise they won’t be able to use the app any longer.
- [User Profile]: Customer accounts now support an additional “Company Name” attribute in the Profile Details section. Please contact the Customer Support team (email@example.com) to enable this attribute on your account, as this feature is not enabled per default.
- [Filtering Bookings]: Bookings can now be filtered based on the owning customer, by organization managers & admins. Admins can also enable and disable this filter.
- [Displaying stops]: The order of stops within a booking is now clearly indicated through numbers on each stop pin on the map. As an additional visual aid, stop pins on the map are also connected through curved lines — this makes bookings with many stops even easier to understand at a glance.
- [Pickable bookings]: A new configuration option is supported — sorting pickable bookings by proximity to driver, or by creation time (default).
- [Filtering]: Packages can now be filtered by their pickup or destination cities both in the dashboard and via our API (docs).
- [Failed packages]: A package marked as failed in a stop will be removed from subsequent stops of the same tour.
Explore the API documentation for more resources. That's not all — we have more features to come that will improve how you and your customers use the MotionTools platform every day.