Our team has been working to bring you new features and product enhancements and we would love to present them to you with this update!
- [Saved Places]: Saved places can now also be managed via theAPI (API Docs link).
- [Dispatching]: Bookings can now be partially dispatched into tours via the API, i.e. we now support dispatching a subset of all stops, and no longer require all stops to be dispatched at once (API Docs link).
- [Business settings]: Admins can now configure the business settings of the organization via the Dashboard without the need to contact MotionTools support.
- [Bookings Details — Numbered stops]: Stop pins are now numbered on both the map and in the list of stops in the side panel so the match between the pins on the map and pins in the list is clear.
- [Bookings Details — Connected stop pins]: Stop pins on the map are now connected with line arcs in order to make it easy to understand at-a-glance the approximate route that a driver will follow while carrying out the booking.
- [Design Updates — iOS & Android]: We’re constantly improving the user experience of our driver app, and our latest release is no different — it contains many UI/ UX tweaks throughout the app.
- [Public Tracking]: Public tracking for packages is now available. The public tracking page can be accessed via the package details screen in the Dashboard or by building the direct link by appending/package-tracking/<tracking code>(wheretracking codeis a property that now exists for each package) to the link of your dashboard. Example link:https://www.foo-courier.com/package-tracking/1234567891.
Explore the API documentation for more resources. That's not all — we have more features to come that will improve how you and your customers use the MotionTools platform every day.