Our team has been working to bring you new features and product enhancements and we would love to present them to you with this update!
- [New booking card designs]: The booking card on Bookings has been iterated to enhance user experience and improve functionality of features. For the list of improvements shipped, please read Recent improvements: Booking card to see how they look.
- [Booking editing in different states]: Implemented support for editing and updating bookings in the following statuses —
pending_provider. This feature is available to Customer and Admin roles.
- [New capability filter for bookings]: Dashboard users can now filter bookings by Capabilities on the Bookings page.
- [New places filter for bookings]: Dashboard users can now filter bookings by Places on the Bookings page. Currently this is supported via API and bookings need to have the place id attached to a stop in order for the filter to work. Soon, this feature will also be supported in the Webbooker.
- [Package ordering in driver app improvement]: Packages in the check-in list at a pickup stop (e.g. hub/ warehouse) of a drop-off tour are now ordered according to the order of drop-off stops. The first package displayed on the list is from the last stop of the tour, to improve efficiency of drivers loading and unloading packages.
Explore the API documentation for more resources. That's not all — we have more features to come that will improve how you and your customers use the MotionTools platform every day.