ℹ️ This page explains how to create your App Store and/ or Google Play Store content.
About App Store Content
Screenshots and visuals are needed for the app stores to make your app listing visually appealing and to give potential users an understanding of what your app is going to look like.
The screenshots can be put into mock-ups and designs. View example (AirBnB in the Google Play Store): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.airbnb.android&hl=en
The visuals for the App Store have to show the corresponding screenshots of the right iPhone model.
- Find more information regarding product listings in the Google Play Store here: https://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/answer/1078870
- Find more information regarding product listings in the App Store here: https://developer.apple.com/app-store/product-page/
Screenshots for the App Store
The App Store has the following requirements for visuals, when submitting your iOS app:
- At least 1 screenshot for 6.5-inch iPhone Xs Max.
- Dimensions: 1242 x 2688 pixels (portrait).
- At least 1 screenshot for 5.5-inch devices (iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8 Plus).
- Dimensions: 1242 x 2208 pixels (portrait)
- The format of the screenshots should be: JPEG or 24-bit PNG (no alpha)
- You can upload a maximum of 10 screenshots per language and phone size.
Feature graphic for the Google Play Store
Dimensions: 1024x500 px. Please see the following link for an example of a feature graphic:
Screenshots for the Google Play Store
The Google Play Store has the following requirements for visuals, when submitting your Android app:
- At least 2 screenshots are required overall.
- The format of the screenshots should be: JPEG or 24-bit PNG (no alpha).
- Min. length for any side: 320px. Max length for any side: 3840px.
- You can upload a maximum of 8 screenshots per language.