This article explains how Bookings are being validated on creation and editing.
Define first stop
- Enter and pick a valid address for the first Stop.
- Specify if it is a Pickup or Drop-off stop.
- As an option, drag the icon to a position on the map.
- In the case the address isn't accurate enough, the Webbooker will take the geolocation of the stop.
The following parameters can be configured:
- How many stops are required as a minimum and as a maximum on a hailing booking.
- If all stops need to be inside a service area or at least one.
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to adjust this configuration based on your business needs.
Ensuring stops are in valid service area
Bookings are validated automatically to be in one of your defined service areas. This way, drivers will be sure that they only get bookings that are legitimate and that the business can actually service.
If a booking has multiple stops that are in different Service areas, the system will always take the first stop of the booking.
Please make sure that service areas don’t overlap as it can cause some unwanted side effects.